TVI / HD / IP
TVI / HD
In the UK more than 630,000 residential properties were burgled last year alone. That is a staggering rate of more than one every sixty seconds. There are many ways to properly protect your home against would-be thieves and home CCTV should be top of that list.
Aerial Sparks has the expertise to install a range of CCTV systems to your property or premises from small single camera setups to larger remotely monitored facilities. In recent years, prices have come down dramatically so it is possible to have an effective CCTV system installed for as little as £300.
HD IP CCTV kits now provide a way of getting high-quality HD IP CCTV. The advantage over traditional analogue CCTV is the far superior image quality as well as the flexibility with video transmission. IP cameras can be run wirelessly to transmit the video signals back to the router/NVR. IP camera images are sent using the transmission and security features of the TCP/IP protocol, which provides numerous benefits:
- Two-way audio via a single network cable allows users to listen to and speak to the subject of the video (e.g. gas station clerk assisting a customer on how to use the pay pumps)
- The use of a Wi-Fi or wireless network.
- Transmission of commands for PTZ (pan, tilt, zoom) cameras via a single network.
- Secure data transmission through encryption and authentication methods such as WPA, WPA2, TKIP, AES.
- Remote accessibility which allows live video from selected cameras to be viewed from any computer, mobile smartphones and other devices (with sufficient access privileges).
- PoE Power over Ethernet to supply power through the ethernet cable and operate without a dedicated power supply.